Jul 15, 2005
I am asking this as a nurse, and a student of microbiology because there seems to be a lack of information, how exactally does anti-retro viral therapy work? As in what exactally do these drugs do? How do they produce their "therapeutic" effects?
| Response from Dr. Young
You've gotta be kidding... I'm surprised that a nursing student can't find some of these answers.
You've found us here at TheBody.com, here's one link to our page on antiretroviral therapies therapies
There is a wealth of information at this site as well as numerous textbooks on the topic. Take a look here and write back with any questions. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Results Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.