Reached Insurance Limit

I was diagnosed in 1986 and have had great medical treatment, I was one the first AZT trilas and since have taken an array of differents meds. One month ago, I began a new job about 2 years ago and last October they changed insurance providers, the current provider caps. meds. at $5000 anually. I have been off all meds now for about 1 month, I am experiencing night sweats, sleepless nights, enlarged lymph nodes, etc. I began a vitamin regiment yesterday from Johnathan Cambell, an alternatice health consultant, see website at www.cqs.com While I don't expect much from it, I have run out of choices, since I make too much in salary to get aid elsewhere. However, my current meds avargae $1500 per month. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I has been on Kaletra, Zerit and Viread.

Response from Ms. Breuer

One of the best options for someone in your situation is to enroll in a clinical trial. In return for your cooperation, you often receive medical treatment, including the drugs, at no charge. You can consult with your HIV doc about this, or check out the available trials through the organization AIDS Clinical Trials. A Google search should give you numerous options. Then take the best choices to your doc for review. I wish you the best!

Clindamycin
908 study check in