Jul 10, 2005
I have a question for my girfriend who lives in Thailand and get the following medicine:Gpovir S 30 ( have (nevirapine + 3TC + d4T)). Now her viral load is going up to 3070 and also her CD 4 is going up. She eats every day multivitamine also from the brand Centrum. Her docter don t know this, but is it possible that her vitamine makes her VL is going up or not. Hope to get your answer as soon as possible, regards, Naam
| Response from Dr. Wohl
I doubt Centrum vitamins are playing any role, especially if she is just taking one a day. High doses of some vitamins can lead to drug-drug interactions with HIV medications but in this case I would be looking to some other cause.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.