invitro and hepatitis c
Jul 9, 2005
I have 32 years old and im positive on hepatitis type c, can i try invitro with my wife? she is negative on hepatitis.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Fortunately, in general, hepatitis C is not transmitted by heterosexual intercourse. So, whether you engage in the usual or in vitro fertilization, the risk of transmission of HCV is vanishingly small. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Treatment For Neuropathy In Arms And Hands And Legs And Feet
- Is Shoulder Pain A Sign Of Hiv?
- Can A Health Care Professional Refuse To Treat A Hiv Patient?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up In Your System?
- Will Most People Get A Rash With Hiv?
- If You Have Hiv But You Are Undetectable Can You Still Give Someone Hiv While Having Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.