Dexpak long term side effects

I started taking Dexpak for a problem with poison ivy about three weeks ago. I took the pills when I was suppose to down to only one a day and the poison ivy has gone away. My problem is that it has been six days since my last pill and I have woken in the morning to mirane headaches. These headaches have been so bad that I can not function. I have never had migranes before, but the doctor says it is not from the Dexpak. Has Dexpak been know to cause withdraw symptoms even if taken in the taperpak? and is there anything to do for these migranes I am getting now. Thank you.

Thanks for your post.

I agree with your doctor that it would be unusual to have migraine headaches after a steroid pack.

If you are having severe migraines, there are prescription medications, like sumitriptan (Immitrex) that can help. I'd advise you to discuss your symptoms with your doctor. BY

Confused about meds in pregnancy
invitro and hepatitis c