|ANy generic medicines coming out soon??
Jul 5, 2005
Is there anyway that Trizivir or Sustiva will be out as generic medicines anytime soon? My mayor concern is that my insurance only pay 60% of my bills with regular medicines. With generics they pay 80% any suggestions similar to these medicines. Thanks so much for the help
| Response from Dr. Young
Sorry, but in the United States, none of your medications will be generic in the near- or intermediate-term future.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.