self medicate

hi there, nice site and good job.

what i have in mind is buy generic online med and start treating myself. So what do u have in mind about this ? Recently have bought the med and really want to have take it even before knowing my CD4 and viral load values?

What is your suggestion about the med that i should take ?

Thanks for your post.

I can say that I would NOT recommend that you self treat for HIV. Even with medically licensed doctors, clinical experience can be the difference between life and death (literally) for patients. Plus it's important to know your CD4 and viral load values before you begin treatment.

Several generic HIV medications have been approved by the US FDA for use outside of the US-- indicating that the manufacturer has met requirements for quality.

So, if you're really interested in starting medications for HIV, talk to a experienced HIV treater for their advice about the best treatment scenario for your particular situation.

Good luck, write back as things proceed. BY

Genotype Test
changing drug regimen