Medical marijuana

To whom this may concern:

I have been infected with AIDS since Nov.18,2004. I have been on medication for AIDS since January. I take Sustiva and Truvada and the transition was smoother than expected. My question is, "How would one go about getting marijuana prescribed to them?" I have done research and found out approx. 800 people in CO. use marijuana for medical purposes. I have used marijuana illegally for years now and I'm too sick to work now, so no more money; therefore no more marijuana. I need marijuana. I need it to function like a normal human being in the mornings. I wake up every morning nauseated and the pot takes that right away. Marijuana also is the only thing that increases my appetite allowing me to eat. Without it, I don't eat. I know I cannot live without marijuana. What can I do? Thank you.

Here is a link to a web site that describes the Colorado medical marijuana initiative. Hope this helps and best of luck to you.

start or not to start HIV meds.
Consequences of not starting meds?