sustiva/nevirapene switch - can i try again?

I recently switched from sustiva to nevirapene because of ongoing neurological stuff - the usual with sustiva. My doc told me to take the full 400mg dose straight away. 3 weeks later I've now had to stop because I've developed a systemic rash. I now understand that the chance of getting a rash is reduced if the build up is slower.

If I tried again in a couple of months, really slowly, is there any change I would tolerate it?

thanks guys.

Thanks for your post.

If you've previously developed a rash to nevirapine (Viramune), it means that your have an allergy to the medication. Therefore, whether you took the "build-up" dosing or the full dose (like you did before), you're likely to have another bad reaction.

I wouldn't recommend trying nevirapine again. BY

2 weeks on meds
Reyataz+Videx ??