might have to stop meds with move to another state

i am 59 yo male, poz for 21 years, with no medical problems. i have been on meds fo 10 yrs, cd4 750, vl 0. I have insurance now and the state i live in has a great assistance program, however i want to move to another state to care for an aging parent, and won't be able to keep this insurance. The state i'm moving to has a waiting list for drug assistance, and i'm not at all sure if i can buy high risk insurance. How much time could i expect before my cd4's, vl's could start to deteriorate? Is there any way to predict? Thanks in advance for any answer. nw

What will happen if you stop your meds can be best predicted by your pre-treatment viral load. A high viral load prior to therapy would predict a more rapid drop in your CD4 cell count than a lower count.

I would try to be creative and try to stay on your meds. This may require frequent return visits to your home state, having it mailed to you or other measures.

What Combo ?
Planning