Truvada: timing, food and storage

Dear Sirs, I am about to start my first therapy with Sustiva and Truvada. In the German patient information of Truvada I read that I have to take the tablets with food and so said my doctor. In your site and in the information Gilead gives in its internet site I find that food is not a matter, I am a bit confused. Why is there this discrepancy?

Second question: how strict is the timing of Truvada? One hour or two flexibility are still ok?

Third question: the patient information says that Truvada has to be kept in its original container and that the container has to kept tightly closed. Is Truvada really so "sensitive"? Would it be an issue if I prepared in advance some daily dosis by putting the Truvada tablets in small boxes together with the Sustiva pills? Thanks in advance for your answers and your wonderful support!

Trust me, you can take Truvda with or without food. The package insert approved by the FDA states it clearly.

Being late one or two hours should not matter much. Beyond that, I would not venture.

888 CD4 Count/VL 100,000
Zerit XR and lipoatrophy risk