I been approached about taking meds.

I was diagnosed over 4 years ago and yet to take a HIV med. I do take meds. for my diabetes. Here are the suggested meds. that have been recommended:

Suggested Medications #1 1 pill - Truvada 500 mg pill (pill consists of 200 mg of Emtriva & 300mg of Viread) 1 pill - Sustiva 600 mg pill

Suggested Medications #2 1 pill - Truvada 500 mg (pill consists of 200 mg of Emtriva & 300 mg of Viread) 2 pills - Reyataz (200 mg ) & 1 pill Norvir (150 mg)

What do you know about these suggestions?

I think that suggested regimen one is probably the better choice. There is an interaction between Viread and Reyataz that significantly lowers the blood levels of Reyataz (Viread is a component of Truvada). In order to use Truvada with Reyataz it would be best to add Norvir (100mg) to boost the Reyataz blood levels. Hope this helps and best luck to you.

Lowering Zerit dosage
If it ain't broke...