|Changing dose time
Jun 24, 2005
Currently taking once a day dosing of Viread, Norvir, DDI,Lexiva. I've been taking this for almost three weeks. My doc. prescribed no specific time for me to take them. I started taking them at 5p every day. I'm experiencing nausea daily. Could I begin to slowly move up the time so that i could take them consistently at 10P(bed time)? Is there any risk in failure with this?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
No problem, in fact its a good idea. You can move it by 2 hours a day until you get to the time you want.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testing Negative After Insertive Anal Sex
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Afraid I Have AIDS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Deep Kissing?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Sex With Hooker?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Handjob?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.