Changing dose time
Jun 24, 2005
Currently taking once a day dosing of Viread, Norvir, DDI,Lexiva. I've been taking this for almost three weeks. My doc. prescribed no specific time for me to take them. I started taking them at 5p every day. I'm experiencing nausea daily. Could I begin to slowly move up the time so that i could take them consistently at 10P(bed time)? Is there any risk in failure with this?
Response from Dr. Wohl
No problem, in fact its a good idea. You can move it by 2 hours a day until you get to the time you want.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Chancroid Symptoms
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.