|i am 15 and may be pregnant with a sexually transmitted diseas
Jun 24, 2005
I NEED YOUR HELP...i am a 15 year old girl who has been sexually active before with but never unprotected.i am worried sick because about a year ago i started noticing some changes in my body such as a small wierd rash that grew to half my chest that itch and its spreading little by little. also i have some bumps in my vaginal area that hurt and are white but not popable,i really am worried sick becaus i dont know if the condom broke and i may have something or i just dont know what to think.i am so terrified to be tested.i also think i may be pregnant i really need help what do you think i should do?????
| Response from Dr. Wohl
You need to see a doctor, preferably at a sexually transmitted disease clinic. Find a trusted adult and go and be seen. It is very likely whatever you have can be treated and you can be reassured. If you are afraid and put your head in the sand your problems will not go away. Get help.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Neurological Problems And Hiv
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.