Epivir 150mg vs. 300 mg

I have been taking Epivir for several months now. The pharmacy closest to me only has Epivir in 150mg tablets. However, I have been going to a different pharmacy recently that provides 300mg tablets. I don't go to one pharamcy regularly. Onbviously I am getting the exact same dosage with two tablets of the 150mg vs. one tablet of the 300mg. I am curious, though, if the 300mg tablets are better to take for any particular reason. I am also wondering if it is bad to switch back and forth between them as I don't go to one particular pharmacy. Thanks.

It does not matter whether you take a 300 mg tab or 2 150 mg tabs. Same thing.

Myelophathy ?
i am 15 and may be pregnant with a sexually transmitted diseas