Viread to be taken with food, or not?

Why does everything I read on the Internet state that Viread does not need to be taken with food, yet my pharmacy always puts a little sticker on my Viread bottle that says "Take medication WITH FOOD"? I take Viread along with Viramune and Epivir and have been undetectable since August 2003, but I have always taken the medicine with food. I would rather not take it with food, yet when I asked the pharmacy, they said it is "just better to take it with food." Am I putting myself at risk if I do not take the medication with food? This is the third time I have submitted a question and I am eager for a response.

Food or no food, that is your question. Well, stickers be damned, no food is fine. The blood level of Viread can increase with a very fatty, super size me, meal but a light meal produces similar levels as no food.

The FDA approved package insert for the drug states it can be taken with or without food since even without food the levels are sufficient to suppress HIV. Of course, the same goes for Truvada which has tenofovir and FTC in it.

Sore mouth and too much saliva
Doing well virologically, but would like to improve other areas