rate of viral load progression

I believe I was exposed well over a year ago to HIV. I tested postive in March of 2005. My viral load is currently 81. How fast can I expect my viral load number to climb?

Your situation is very unusual, but not unprecedented. A small percentage of people infected with HIV infection are able to control viral replication to such an extent that the viral load is at the cusp of detection. In a situation like this the viral load often stays extremely low for many years. Thanks for posting and best of luck to you.

Back on Meds - SMART study.
which combination is more understanding with adherance?