Jun 20, 2005
i had unprotected sex with a girl about 9 months ago i have taken 3 HIV test they all came back negative how long do i have to wait before i know for sure i am not HIV +
Response from Dr. Wohl
You already do know. You are negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do You Have To Wait Until You Can Get Tested For An Std?
- Can Hiv Enter Body Through Nails And Nail Bed?
- Canker Sores After Sex With Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.