TDM for body weight

re: body weight and meds. My TDM (Therapeutic Drug Monitoring) showing my med levels were slightly low. Now I've upped meds slightly and go for another TDM in 2wks. If I lose weight will I be able to reduce meds again? Thanks, Scott

Thanks for your post, Scott.

Here in the US, we don't routinely use TDM for HIV medications (though this is commonplace in Europe). My best guess is that if you lost significant weight that you might be able to reduce the dose of your medications, though I'd be using a repeat set of TDM to ascertain if this were the case. BY

Oouucchh!!!
low platelets and aids progression but no treatment.