HIV Without Medication

I was diagonosed with HIV 3 months ago whereas my viral load was 34,391 and my cd4 was 380. 3 months later my viral load has decreased to 17,522 and cd4 has increased to 429. I have not started treatment. Is it possible that my results will keep getting better without medication? Is it possible to even become undectectable without medication?

Thanks for your questions.

I'd like to think that you can continue to be healthy and symptom free for quite a while. Your lab results are encouraging, but well within the normal variability of the CD4 counts and viral loads.

As for reaching undetectable HIV viral loads in the absence of medications, I don't think that this will occur.

All said, though, continue to receive medical monitoring of your health. Partnering with a healthcare provider that you trust and can communicate with will be an important element in maintaining your health.

Thanks for reading, good health to you. BY

Viramune No. Sustiva Yes?
Viread/Videx???