|one more MRSA question
Jun 18, 2005
Thanks for answering my email last night about my recurring MRSA infection. I did have one more question I forgot to ask.
One of my doctors was thinking about putting me on Adderall. Do you feel this would be harmful while I am trying to treat the recurrent MRSA infection with a 3-6 month course of Cipro?
| Response from Dr. Pierone
I don't think that this will be a problem. The data linking amphetamines with a higher risk of infection involves methamphetamine use in a non-medicinal manner.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Reasons For False Positive ELISA
- First Physical Symptoms Of Hiv
- Am I Going To Die If I Have Hiv And Taking Medications
- How Long Does It Take For Thrush To Start Affecting Organs?
- What Is The Difference Between Being Hiv Positive And Having Aids?
- Can You Get Hbv Or Hiv From Puncture Wounds Or Broken Skin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.