Jun 16, 2005
i am on ziagen and epivir the past year, i wonder why my dr will not switch me to Epzicom. Any risks in taking this combination in a single dose. My CD 4 is 180 and VL undetected for a year and a half. CD4 is slow but sure and i am optimistic. it has tripled in a year and a half. should i pursue Epzicom ? it would save me $$. thanks
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Since it's the same as the two medications you're currently taking, I can see no reason why you couldn't switch to the newer medication. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Lambskin Condoms Stop Hiv Transmission?
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
- How Long Does It Take For Megace To Stimulate Appetite?
- Getting Hiv Body Fluid On A Scratch
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.