UV Light & HIV
Jun 15, 2005
Are there any recent or ongoing studies that show the benefits of sunlight/UV light in people with HIV/AIDS?
Response from Dr. Wohl
No, and I do not see how it can work. (There are some pretty dark places in the body and maybe it is best to keep it that way)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
- Will Douching Get Rid Of This Brown Vaginal Discharge Causes?
- 90 Day HIV Test After Protected Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.