UV Light & HIV
Jun 15, 2005
Are there any recent or ongoing studies that show the benefits of sunlight/UV light in people with HIV/AIDS?
Response from Dr. Wohl
No, and I do not see how it can work. (There are some pretty dark places in the body and maybe it is best to keep it that way)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting AIDS From Erotic Massage
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Licking Genital
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Doxycycline Treat Vaginal Infections?
- Iodine Usefulness For Vaginal Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.