Jun 10, 2005
I read that Neupogen increases white blood cells. Why is it not given routinely as an aid to increase CD4 cells for HIV patient?
|Response from Dr. Young|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Hiv Infections Do You Develop Symptoms?
- How Does The United States Help South Africa With Preventing Hiv/aids?
- Does Having Vaginal Candidiasis Mean I Have Hiv?
- I Have Genital Warts Does That Mean I Have Hiv
- Warning Signs Of Anal Warts
- Anal Sex Condom Broke Scared I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.