Jun 10, 2005
I read that Neupogen increases white blood cells. Why is it not given routinely as an aid to increase CD4 cells for HIV patient?
Response from Dr. Young
recurrent mrsa treatment options
- What Can Herpes Be Mistaken For?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- Time Lapse For Genital Herpes Infection
- What Is The Lifespan Of The Hpv Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.