Jun 10, 2005
Is alcohol induced hepatitis infectious to others?
Response from Dr. Young
No, alcoholic hepatitis is caused by ingesting alcohol and therefore is not contagious (other than by sharing too many drinks). BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Know If U Are Hiv Positive?
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Women?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- What Do Doctors Give You For Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.