stocrin

Good Morning I am Tom the person can not found the Sustiva, thank you for your help I been in Thailand and I have the medication but not Sustiva I have Stocrin Doct sad is the same as Sustiva, after 12 days stopping medication and I start again I am felling upset not energy to continuy my life I was fulling very good before I stop medication for several days but neo I am not the same, my CD4 are 470 maeby is because stopping the medication and start again? o maeby I been coming resistent? Good Bless you

Tom, It is good to hear from you again, and to hear that you have your medications.

Stocrin is the same as Sustiva. The two names are trade names for efavirenz.

Since you have all of your medications, I see no reason not to resume treatment (with all three). You do have a healthy CD4 cell count, so I am puzzled as to why you're feeling so poorly at this point. I'd certainly mention this to your doctor.

I don't think that there should be too much need to worry about the emergence of drug resistance, but careful monitoring of your symptoms and labs is never a bad idea, just to be sure.

Good luck, stay in touch, BY

Prevention of Pancreatitis
Scheduled operation