Not Sure Of What To Do

I have been infected for over 10 years,and by the grace of GOD, never became ill. My cd4 487,VL 8000.I have never been on any medication and I am trying to find out should I wait or should I stay until my numbers start to fall more

The current guidelines for treatment of HIV infection would suggest that you sit tight and not start medications at this time. However, these recommendations are based on limited data. One thing you might consider is participating in the SMART study, which is comparing early antiretroviral therapy to deferred therapy. The web site provides some details on the study and a list of locations. Thanks for posting.

Viread + Videx + Norvir + Lexiva
MRSA Treatment