Jun 4, 2005
Thanks for all, i dont speak english very well but i really need your help, im from spain. Ive had VPH, my doctor burning these little verrugs, and havent had it again. What a chance do i have that i get it again?. My case is a subclinic case, there are a very small verrugs, what do you think? What risk do i have to contagious my girlfriend? Thanks a lot, and God bless you
Response from Dr. Young
Hola and gracias por su preguntas.
The genital warts (verrugas) that you describe can return and are potentially contagious to others.
Be safe out there... BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- Syphilis From Receiving Fellatio
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.