May 29, 2005
I have very bad fungus of the toe-nails. I bought ongicil--fluconazl 100mg. 30 caps. How should I take it for best results?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Typically, fluconazole is dosed 100 mg daily (though this dose can be increased, depending on the situation).
I'd review your dose and medications with your doctor to be sure. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Contacting Hiv From A Insulin Needlestick
- Does A Mother Get Tested For Hiv Before She Gives Birth?
- Is Hiv Infection From Female To Male Low Risk?
- Is Hepatitis An Airborne Disease?
- I Have Severe Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection After 4 Weeks
- Will You Contract Hiv By Having Sex With An Hiv Negative Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.