Liquid Kaletra

I am have been taking liquid Kaletra for a couple of months. I will be traveling abroad for a month this coming summer and was contiplating on switching back to the capsules during my trip. Is there any harm in switching from liquid to capsules and then back to the liquis Kaletra?

Thanks for your post.

Since the two formulations of Kaletra are equivalent, there shouldn't be any problem switching from the liquid to capsule formulation. Make sure to check with your doctor about the appropriate dose (usually 3 capsules, twice daily, with food).

Safe travels, BY

Is my Dr. qualified to say I have aids without a test?
Nocardia and HIV Diagnosis