Angular cheilitis treatment
May 28, 2005
Can I apply Nystatin ointment in small volume to lips corner in case of chronic angular cheilitis? I know that this ointment is not for internal use but anyway could this help?
Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Yes, this works very well. Try 3 times a day.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Sex With Hooker Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Does HIV Cause Sinus Infection?
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.