|Angular cheilitis treatment
May 28, 2005
Can I apply Nystatin ointment in small volume to lips corner in case of chronic angular cheilitis? I know that this ointment is not for internal use but anyway could this help?
Thank you very much.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Yes, this works very well. Try 3 times a day.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Licking Anus?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Licking Nipple?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can You Contract HIV From Genital Rubbing?
- Can You Get AIDS From Erotic Massage?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.