Angular cheilitis treatment
May 28, 2005
Can I apply Nystatin ointment in small volume to lips corner in case of chronic angular cheilitis? I know that this ointment is not for internal use but anyway could this help?
Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Yes, this works very well. Try 3 times a day.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Stepping On A Needle?
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.