May 25, 2005
Is Sustiva the same as Stocrin ? I guess on is the European brand name?
Response from Dr. Young
Yes, both Sustiva and Stocrin are the drug, efavirenz. They're simply marketed under different trade names in different countries. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Touching A Blood Contaminated Surface?
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- I Contracted Molluscum Contagiosum Do I Have Hiv
- Hiv And Bumps On Finger
- Can U Get Hiv From Someone's Blood Getting In Your Food?
- Black Women With Hiv From Down Low Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.