Low CD4 but afraid to get HIV treatment

my cd4 was 93 last month i'm afraid to take the treatment because i'm not sick i'm just eating healthy and using spirulina tabs,immunochoice to boost the immunsystem, vuka drops and taking 2spoon of lemon with two spoon of olive oil and mix them with a cup of water 3 times a day and two spoons of crushed garlic two times a. so do you think if i continue with this treatment my cd4 can grow up? again please help i'm confused and scared or what do you suggest for me?

I think that supplements and nutritional strategies are valuable in the management of AIDS, but should not take the place of HAART. With a CD4 count of 93 you are at significant risk of AIDS-related complications and the evidence strongly suggests that you would benefit for antiretroviral treatment. Even though you feel well, an initial opportunistic infection may be unpredictable and have a devastating impact on your health. So getting on meds and rebuilding your immune system should be a priority. Good luck to you.

CD4 20
re: hiv+behavior