how much food?
May 21, 2005
i started reyataz/truvada and was told to take reyataz with food- i take both meds each morning at 6.30 before leaving for work but am generally not hungry at that time but can force myself to eat a slice or toast and drink some orange juice, is that enough or should i be eating a "full" meal, just how much food is necessary when they say "take with food"?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
One additional note-- when Reyataz is coadministered with Truvada, Novir must be added to the regimen to compensate for tenofovir's reduction in Reyataz levels. Please be sure to mention this to you doctor.
Thanks for posting, I hope this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Have A Tingling Sensation On My Feet And Hands Does That Mean I Have Hiv
- Does Having Coated Tongue Mean I Have HIV?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Sex With Stripper Condom Broke?
- Can You Contract HIV From Dried Semen?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching Used Condom?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.