Med with least side effect

Thanks for such quick reply. I will have my next lab test on 24/6/05 and I will let you know and ask you for your comments. By the way, if I would have to take the therapy, what combination is the best in term of the least side effect; money is not such a case.

Thanks for your follow up post.

There's no one answer to your question-- many of the newer drugs are extremely well tolerated.

Newer combination nukes, like Truvada or Epzicom are generally very well tolerated; non-nukes too can be well tolerated. The largest change to treatment approaches has been the introduction of well tolerated PIs too (Reyataz and Lexiva).

Which drug combo? This really depends on your particular health situation, your aversion to particular types of side effects (GI, appearance-related and so on) and the experience and comfort-level of your doctor with particular medications. Lastly, knowing all of the medications (and over-the-counters or supplements) that you take will also be a factor, since there is the potential that these medications can interact with HIV meds.

Invest the time to discuss treatment options with your doctor; good luck, thanks for reading. BY

Use of Fuzeon
Triomune 40