is this the right combo

i take sustiva viread and didanosine i just read where this isnt a good mix for long term use is this true and should i consult my dr. who told me this is a great cocktail. my only side effects are dizziness and dry mouth and slight diareah thanks im new to meds this is my first time taking anything

Thanks for your post.

While at first glance (and early impressions), the combo of tenofovir, ddI and efavirenz should have been potent, once-daily and well tolerated, it turns out that clinical studies have shown it to be associated with a very high rate of virological failure (and the emergence of drug resistance).

If this is your first treatment regimen, you definitely have better options.

I'd advise you to talk to your doctor at the next opportunity about this. BY

Time to start meds?
Confused resident