HELP in Manila

I have been HIV + for a little over 2 years now and one thing that I said I wanted to do was to try to help others. I go online and talk to people that have just found out they are poz and most are from other countries. One such person is from Manila...his CD4 is 89 and he has trouble getting meds/paying for them as well. He is trying to get to the US where his mother lives (she is a naturalized citizen here and his sisters are both in the states as well). Is there any place you can direct me to so I can give him information on medication programs?

Thanks for your post and caring about others in our community.

I'm not personally connected to healthcare or service providers in Manila, but know that such services exist. I typically refer patients in this situation to look for their local AIDS service organization or ASO. A good starting place is the local medical univeristy or ASOfinder.com.

Perhaps if we have readers in the region, they can suggest an avenue of support.

BY

Which Meds to Resume Treatment?
Low low testosterone