|how much do cd4 increase by?
May 11, 2005
I started combivir and sustiva around about 6 weeks ago. My cd4 was 67 and viral load 150,000. I wonder if you could tell me how much my cd4 will increase , i know everyone is different , maybe you could tell me what you have seen in others? Thankyou
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
It's not unusual to see CD4 cell counts increase between 150-200 cells in the first year after starting treatment.
Good luck, keep up the adherence. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.