DR., I am on a once a day routine, sustiva, epivir and videx ec. I'll be traveling to Italy soon. I take all medication 6am. would it be ok to take my meds 8 hours early to immediately adjust to the 8hr time difference. Thanks

Thanks for your post.

Given that you're currently taking a once-daily treatment (with a very long half life in your body), shifting 8 hours to adjust for the US to European time change should not be a problem.

Just switch over to evening dosing in Europe and then to evening dosing on your return.

Have a great trip and enjoy some good osteria food for me. BY

keeping track
how much do cd4 increase by?