May 9, 2005
What foods must I avoid if I want to lower my triglycerides?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Foods that are high in fat tend to be high in triglycerides. Here's a link to a nice overview... overview
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can People With O Negative Blood Get HIV?
- Do You Get Infected With HIV When The Virus Enters Your Bloodstream?
- Which Race/ethnicity Category Has The Highest Number Of Cases Diagnosed With Hiv/aids?
- Do People Take Isentress With Truvada?
- How Long Does Genital Herpes Last?
- How Long Does Peripheral Neuropathy Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.