May 9, 2005
What foods must I avoid if I want to lower my triglycerides?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Foods that are high in fat tend to be high in triglycerides. Here's a link to a nice overview... overview
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Earliest You Can Get Tested For Hiv?
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia And Hiv
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.