Correlation between CD4 absolute and CD4%, which one should I focus on?

I've been on treatment with combivir + sustiva for 4 weeks now. 4 Weeks prior to treatment my numbers were VL 550,000 CD4 490 CD4% 19. When I started treatment VL 210,000 CD4 174 CD4% 13. I just received my numbers today VL 3,124 CD4 223 CD4% 23. My question is; I've only had a small increase in CD4 absolute but my CD4% shot up by 10%. Which number is the better indicator that my immune system is recovering. Is the higher percentage an indicator that maybe my absolute may actually be higher and is only so low because of the time of day tested, etc. Any help with this puzzle appreciated!

We don't know whether the absolute CD4 count or the CD4 percentage is a better indicator of immune recovery in response to HAART. In reality, they are complimentary, and both should increase as the viral load declines.

Loss of appetite
keeping track