when will there drug
Apr 30, 2005
Hi, good day.... T cell 40 viral load 144,000.. How do I get tmc-114.... or tmc-125 I am hiv for 14 year....They sould have a back up drug....we are all geting sick again please answer thank you so much
Response from Dr. Pierone
There are back up medications coming for people with multi-drug resistant virus. These include TMC-114, Tipranavir, CCR-5 inhibitors, Reverset, TNX-355, and others. The way to get them is to search for a clinical trial near you and see if the study makes sense based on your situation. Thanks for posting.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Blisters After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.