aids medicine versus lifestyle changes
Apr 30, 2005
i'm not going to take my aids medicine. instead, i will avoid food allergies, eat healthier, get 3 squares a day, stop smoking crack, stop drinking, and stop smoking cigarettes. i will also begin an exercise regimen of cardiovascular/resistance training techniques.
now compare the above mentioned lifestyle with one that does the opposite, plus takes aids medicines. which would you say is better off?
Response from Dr. Pierone
Is this a trick question? I vote for a complementary approach positive lifestyle changes plus medications when appropriate.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose An Ars Symptom?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.