Confused and Scared
Apr 18, 2005
I was detected in Nov 2004 since then here are my test results
Nov- VL 694 cd4 664 Jan- VL 5000 cd4 764(Hep B shot Apr- VL 2830 cd4 584 (sinus medicine taken
I don't know what to think, I am getting workst
Response from Dr. Wohl
These numbers are not that much different from each other. There is some variability in the CD4 and viral load tests. I would not take these results to be an indication of progression of HIV. In fact it is hard to see any trend here.
Your viral load is low and that would predict a very slow decline in CD4 cells over a period of years. This is good.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Penicillin Cure Gonorrhea?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.