Confused and Scared

I was detected in Nov 2004 since then here are my test results

Nov- VL 694 cd4 664 Jan- VL 5000 cd4 764(Hep B shot Apr- VL 2830 cd4 584 (sinus medicine taken

I don't know what to think, I am getting workst

These numbers are not that much different from each other. There is some variability in the CD4 and viral load tests. I would not take these results to be an indication of progression of HIV. In fact it is hard to see any trend here.

Your viral load is low and that would predict a very slow decline in CD4 cells over a period of years. This is good.

RE: EARLY DETECTION
Isn't it about time??