Thank you so much - you really helped me a lot!

Hi, Dr. Wohl, Just a note to say thank you warmly for your very supportive and helpful advice about the prednisone and herpes attack from hell. It was very reassuring that you still supported continuation of the much needed prednisone, subject to an aggressive medication strategy to suppress the herpes. You are a terrific physician with a great heart and you have made a real difference to me during this tough episode. I have discussed your advice with my doctor and we are adopting exactly your strategy and dosing of Valcyclovir and tapering down slightly the daily prednisone level.

So, many, many thanks for that and making such a difference.

Best regards.

My pleasure. Good luck.

Re: Take Natural Course
early detection