available food for positives?

Hello doctor. Sorry for questioning all the time, I guess I'm only receiving and not giving. Thank you for everything you do.

Here's my question. Science I am positive, I keep argue with my family with foods like ice-cream, sushi, hamburger, coffee, and chocolete, etc. Is it bad to take any of it?? In addition, my CD4 count was 207.

Blessings to you. Thank you.

-danny

# Is this the right section to ask?

Danny- Thanks for your questions... we're very happy to have the opportunity to answer.

In general, everything in moderation-- there's no problem with any of the foods that you've listed, with the possible exception of sushi, as it's raw meat. (Personally, though, if your life derives meaning as mine does, from sushi- then, I'd go ahead, knowing the possible risk.).

Good luck, BY

Swith from Sustiva
Should I start treatment