multiple doses

Two questions. Just how safe is it to make up three phials of fusion at once instead of two? In making up more than one, how important is it that the second (or more) remain refrigerated until use? What I'm thinking is that if I'm travelling in a cool climate and there is no fridge in my room, is it ok to make up two doses in the evening, take one and leave the other out overnight to take first thing in the morning?

Response from Mr. Kurtyka

I don't recommend mixing up 3 doses at one time, but 2 is OK. Fuzeon needs to be refrigerated after it is mixed which as you already know can take as little as 15 minutes or up to 45 or more. The official product insert says that Fuzeon should be refrigerated if not administered after it is diluted and ready to use, so it should be in the frig no later than 45 minutes after mixing.

When studies of Fuzeon were done, these guidelines were used and Fuzeon was approved based on this information. Since studies were NOT done with Fuzeon being non-refrigerated after the 45 minute mark, there is no clear information related to whether it is still effective and/or whether there is any threat from infection, spoilage, etc. Fuzeon doesn't contain any preservatives so the instructions should be closely followed.

While traveling, I'd suggest putting the second mixed dose in a cooler with ice or in one of those portable refrigerators that plug into your car or electric outlet.

Since studies were NOT done with Fuzeon being non-refrigerated after the 45 minute mark, there is no clear information related to whether it is still effective and/or whether there is any threat from infection, spoilage, etc. Fuzeon doesn't contain any preservatives so the instructions should be closely followed. --dk

We need an objective opinion!!!!!!
Vibrators and Fuzion