Apr 10, 2005
dear doctor, what does the nnrti mutation 135t mean? My resistance test showed this. Yet, it said I was not resistant to meds. Is this possible?Do you know if this mutation makes the strain more aggressive.thank you
Response from Dr. Pierone
Here is a link to the answer to this question by Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Mean That Hiv Is A Retrovirus?
- Can You Get Hiv From Eating Out A Woman?
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show In The Bloodstream?
- Can A Urinary Tract Infection Cause False Positive Hiv Screening?
- If You Get Flu Like Symptoms After Sex Is It Hiv?
- What Is The Most Deadly Form Of Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.