Apr 10, 2005
dear doctor, what does the nnrti mutation 135t mean? My resistance test showed this. Yet, it said I was not resistant to meds. Is this possible?Do you know if this mutation makes the strain more aggressive.thank you
Response from Dr. Pierone
Here is a link to the answer to this question by Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Loss Of Appetite A Sign Of Hiv?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Color Is Chlamydia Discharge?
- What Color Are Genital Warts?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.